WIDIA™ Means Complete Quality
When you buy WIDIA products, you are buying the ultimate in performance and tool life.
As an industry-leading manufacturer of cutting tools, WIDIA offers a complete portfolio of precision-engineered products and custom solution services. With thousands of milling, turning, holemaking, and tooling systems products and a skilled network of authorized distributor partners, you will find everything you need from one single source.
Our shipping policy has below criterias
TERMS OF PRODUCT SUPPLY
This policy/terms defines the guidelines for returning Products, purchased by the end customer of ToolKart (Buyer), to Widia (Kennametal). The conditions below for return of Products shall apply only to standard products. Custom solutions (Special products) may not be returned except for situations involving product defects or incorrect shipments by Kennametal.
I. Conditions of Return - Products:
KENNAMETAL will accept return of goods only under the following circumstances:
- Returned item must be a current Kennametal standard stocked product as per the current Price/Stock Schedule. For clarity, please contact your respective territory manager and the sales representative, if required.
- Products must be in original full packaged quantities and in a condition that will allow immediate restocking upon receipt at the Kennametal central stocking warehouse.
- All returned items must have been purchased, within the previous 1-month period, from the date of the return.
- Standard Products that become obsolete by Kennametal are subject to review and may be rejected upon receipt of the return by Kennametal.
- Special Products may not be returned to Kennametal for credit, except for quality reasons and/or to be reworked.
- Any broken Product packages, marked and defaced labels and/or packages will be rejected for return credit by Kennametal.
- Returned materials must be properly packaged for shipment. Any carrier damage is the responsibility of the Buyer.
- All returned Products, upon receipt by Kennametal, will be inspected, accepted, or rejected.
- Returned items, which do not conform, will not be returned to the Buyer and the value of non-conforming items will be deducted from the Buyer credit. Any Products not meeting all the return policy conditions, identified herein will be scrapped by Kennametal.
- Non- Kennametal items received by Kennametal, which have been included in a Buyer Products return will be returned to the Buyer.
- A 15% restocking charge will be applied on all the return materials, except goods returned on Quality complaints and Shipment errors.
- For pre-approval, the Buyer must submit a Return Request on the ToolKart Portal. The Return request should contain the SKU number, product deion, quantity, and reason for return.
- Buyer may also return Products at any time for the following reasons:
Over Shipment (above standard terms & conditions)
Incorrect Item Shipped/Received
- Due To Customer Order Error
- Material Shipped in Error by Kennametal
II. General Terms & Procedures:
- Material can be returned at any time of the year with prior approval from the Territory Manager and the Sales Head.
- Kennametal will issue a final credit to the Buyer on or before 30 days of receipt of returned material.
- Buyer will be advised of any non-conforming return Products. Dispute of any such return will be resolved with local Kennametal sales, warehouse, and corporate Distribution management. Any such dispute must be resolved on or before 60 days of issued credit.
- Disputed returned materials that are not resolved within 60 days and/or any unauthorized returned product deduction by the Buyer may result in the suspension of the functional discount component as identified in Schedule D for a period of three months.
- Buyer agrees to comply with any and all Kennametal forms and/or formats required to process returned materials.