If you are a registered user, you can login here to chat.
ToolKart brings you a special offer on Turning & Milling Inserts
- The Milling inserts provide high productivity milling assuring cost effective solutions.
- Duracarb offers a variety of unique Geometry (chipformer) and grade combinations for ISO standard turning inserts that provide solutions for most of modern industry's machining needs.
- Turning Inserts suitable for High mechanical shock resistance
- Milling Grades are for universal and effective for all materials.
TiAlN coating on sub-micron substrate
Turning Inserts Geometries and Grades Carefully Chosen for General Purpose Machining for all types of Work materials
- Palbit was founded in 1916 and are producer of hard metal (Carbide) and ultra hard materials (Cermet, CBN, PCD) tools,
- Palbit s a Symbol of high performance tools.
- The more than 100 years of experience
- Palbit is an one stop shop for complete tooling solutions.
- Milling inserts are Strong insert with low cutting forces, Helical cutting edge, Good chip evacuation
- The new technology AlTiN coating provides hardness stabilization which improves wear and welding resistance
- Geometries designed to provide optimum Performance
- Metal Removal by Widia offers innovative products using latest technologies for Standard ISO Turning and Milling Range of Inserts
- MR Geometry Offers General machining, Medium Duty to Roughing
- Outstanding Chip Control
- High edge strength for interrupted cuts, forging Skin or scales
- MR 2500 P grade - PVD TiAIN Coated grade with Micro fine substrate for steel , cast iron for Medium to finish turning
- MR 1500K Grade - CVD coated Carbide used for straight or lightly interrupted cut applications in Cast Iron.